The CARES Act
Inform, educate, and engage plan sponsors on the impact to participants.
Now more than ever, your clients are looking to you for expert guidance. As you know, the CARES Act introduces many changes to retirement plans. We’ve created two informative resources that can help you guide clients through the primary impact to their employees.
The Action Document
This 2-page document summarizes the key takeaways, including:
- Coronavirus-Related Distributions (CRDs)
- Temporary increase in plan loan limits
- Waiver of 2020 RMDs
FREE version available!
The CARES Act Video
We know that many people would rather watch, than read. The video—part of our comprehensive Employer Connect Video Series—encapsulates the participant impact in a concise 4 minutes.
The video is available as a 12-month* subscription for $495.
How the CARES Act Applies to Your Retirement Plan
About the Action Doc
This 2-page document summarizes the key takeaways about how the CARES Act impacts retirement plans.
You can download a FREE copy of the Action Doc for your use!
We will custom-brand your CARES Act Action Doc for a small fee of $125. This includes:
- Feature your logo prominently at the top of the page
- Modify colors to match your brand
- Insert your firm contact info in the footer
About the Video
When you subscribe to the CARES Act video, we will custom-brand the video for you. Your subscription includes:
- A custom-branded title intro, background color, and your logo. What’s this?
- You get the custom-branded Action Doc.
- We will provide an embed code to enable your customized video to be viewed on your website.
- HTML script for each video allows you to add a text version on your website to enhance SEO.
- Video hosting and streaming service so you don’t have to sweat the details.
- An email message to drop into your own campaign.
* After 12-months, you can renew your subscription for $300 per year, or you can cancel your subscription. If you cancel, the video will drop from your website, but you’re welcome to keep the Action Doc.
Hey! Are you interested in more content like this?
There’s also a video and an action document available for the SECURE Act.